Bangladesh national cricket team fast bowler Mostafizur Rahman has made great progress in the ICC T20 rankings. He has risen from No. 10 to No. 8 in the ICC T20 rankings. Mustafizur Rahman bowled brilliantly against New Zealand at home.
He took four wickets in the fourth match. Before this series, Mustafizur Rahman was at number 10 in the T20 rankings. Mustafiz is currently in the eighth position with 728 rating points. Shakib Al Hasan is after Mustafiz. He is in the ninth place with 611 rating points.
Nasum Ahmed has also made great strides in the ICC T20 rankings. He is at number 15 with the best 58 rating points of his career. Nasum has advanced 25 steps. Another spinner Mehedi Hasan is at No. 20 with 550 rating points, 4 steps ahead. Mohammad Saifuddin is at 34th position and Shariful Islam is at 96th position with 365 rating points.
In the ICC T20 bowling rankings
1. Tabriz Shamsi (South Africa) – 65 rating points
2. Wanindu Hasaranga (Sri Lanka) – 648 rating points
3. Rashid Khan (Afghanistan) – 619 rating points
4. Adil Rashid (England) – 69 rating points
5. Mujib Ur Rahman (Afghanistan) – 6 rating points
. Ashton Agar (Australia) – 649 rating points
. Adam Zampa (Australia) – 648 rating points
. Mustafizur Rahman (Bangladesh) – 628 rating points
9. Shakib Al Hasan (Bangladesh) – 611 rating points
10. Team Saudi (New Zealand) – 605 rating points